SX-80IS High Speed Bonnell Spring Coiling Machine
SX-80IS High Speed Bonnell Spring Coiling Machine produces Bonnell springs for mattress at speeds of 80 pcs/min. In a single cycle, the wire is coiled to a spring, knotted at both ends, heat treated and to be collected to an outlet channel. The coiner utilizes a fully integrated computerized Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Servo control system, also with two CPU and high sensitive touch screen to reach remote-control support. All machine functions including wire feeding length, heat treatment, lubrication and self-protecting are automatically controlled.
1. The machine works with servo motor, the machine runs stably and the work efficiency is high.
2. High-precision carbide parts can ensure stable operation of the machine for a long time.
3. The advanced automatic lubrication system extends the service life of the machine and effectively prevents mechanical wear.
4. The soundproof protective cover can effectively reduce the noise of the machine operation and prevent safety accidents.
5. It can automatically stop when there is a fault, and the fault information appears on the display screen, which is convenient and easy to solve.
6. no compressed air, stable mechanical performance, high efficiency.
7. The spring specification can be quickly converted. It is not necessary to adjust the cam to meet the production of springs with different specifications. The operation and debugging of the machine is very simple.
8,High capacity with minimum space requirements - up to 80 Bonnell Springs / 8 hours.
|Capacity||80 PCS/ MIN|
|Spring End Ring||Φ62-Φ95MM|
|Steel Wire Gauge||Φ2.0-Φ2.4MM（<2.0MM on request）|
|Spring Height||70-190MM (Option:190-210MM)|
|Main Drive Power 4KVA||4KVA|
|Swift Frame Power||2.2 KVA|
|Heat Treatment||10 KVA|
|Weight||Net Approx: 2730KG|
|Power Requirement||380V，3 Phase，50-60HZ(Option：415V-480V,，220V)|